Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MKV... Pocket PC.... ETC...

OK so it's a crappy title for this blog but there's not much here, but here goes. I am playing around with the IPAQ and I've decided to write a set of notes on how to make MKV files for TCPMP. I Tried several software's for doing this automatically and finally decided the best way to do it (like anything) is manually. I should have a new post for everybody put up here for later till then were running around getting ready for Thursday (the big due date). Cheers everybody!

Dave

3 comments:

Dave Collins said...

i know i said I'd post a tutorial here but I'm working on screen shots for this ... i found a way that's kind of kludge but it works well. Cheers I'll have this up soon

Dave Collins said...

ok ... so I'm still working on this OGGCConv has me occupied at the moment sorry.

Dave Collins said...

I know i suk, i have some GREAT converts to MKV, still no tutorial ... sorry guys still working on this .